Thursday, November 28, 2013

What in the World is Ben Roethlisberger Pointing At?

This image of a tweaked out Ben Roethlisberger (tell me those bugged out eyes don't make him look like he's on something!) came from Thursday night's Steelers/Ravens game. Apparently there was something that Ramon Foster (No. 73) was curious about so he turned around and asked his QB.

Because why wouldn't he?

@cjzero/Twitter
Without asking the dynamic duo there is no telling what the real answer is, but is much more fun to come up with my own anyway. So here is what Big Ben might have been telling Ramon:
  1. The Twinkies are over there!
  2. Bright shiny object in the stands....
  3. He can't touch her like that! I should know!
  4. I'd rather play for that team!
  5. There! That's where Todd Haley can take his stinking offense!
  6. Turkey leg? Turkey leg!
  7. I see Waldo!
  8. Did someone say Mike Wallace was back? Where?
  9. You! You are my ambassador of kwan man!
  10. The shampoo is over there Troy!
  11. Where's the bathroom at baby?



1 comment:

  1. He's telling Tomlin to set a sideline pick to help get Sanders open.

    ReplyDelete