Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7 Best Mascot GIFs from Bowl Season

One of the best jobs in sports has to be playing the mascot. You are pretty much expected to act a total fool and no one ever sees who you actually are unless you want them to (or unless its in the program). Yeah, the outfits--like this one--might be kind of warm but so what? So that first beer goes down easy after the game!

Anyway...after hours (okay minutes) of scouring the internet I've found what I consider the seven best mascot GIFs from bowl season (if I missed any send me the link in the comments and I'll add em in!).

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Every bowl game needs a mascot.
 
@cjzero/Twitter
Baby mascots. Awesome.
@corkgaines/Twitter
@corkgaines/Twitter
Not the official Baylor mascot of course, but still pretty funny.
@NICK_PANTS/Twitter
@cjzero/Twitter
Hands down the weirdest damn mascot in sports.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment