Tuesday, January 7, 2014

12 Best BCS Championship GIFs

Is anyone else going through college football withdrawals? After having it on just about every night for the last couple weeks and for it to suddenly be gone---excuse me while I get a tissue. >getting tissue< Alright. I'm good.

What better way to say goodbye to the college football season than to take one last look at some of the many GIFs floating around the internet? First up--the BCS Championship game.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Now these are going to be the best of the best around the game (for the most part) since I already used the best plays in other posts (you know, like the Kermit's kick-return, Tre Mason's touchdown run, Chris Davis's pass interference call, the final touchdown play, the fake punt, the big turnover in the 4th, etc.).

So it will be things like the Seminole chop above and Jimbo Fisher getting bear-hugged.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Gus Malzahn getting excited over what he thought was the go-ahead touchdown.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Super-mascot.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Okay--maybe one play, but only because this dude did a really awesome job of covering this punt (Dad would be proud).

From Bleacher Report
A reality TV show waiting to happen. Please.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
I've said it once and I'll say it again--one of the coolest moments in football.

From Bleacher Report
Last play; in this post and literally. Gotta wonder why Tre Mason cut it inside (that is Tre, right?).

From Bleacher Report
I want to see this happen with the lights out. I guess that means I have to travel to Florida (not anytime soon on what a blogger makes).

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Throw it! Throw it!

@cjzero/Twitter
I don't remember what play this was. I just find it cool to see a coach so into what's going on. I got winded just watching him.

@cjzero/Twitter
Johnny: So when can I go? Those two chicks are still in my hotel room. Mmmm...two chicks....

Gifulmination.com


No comments:

Post a Comment