Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Arian Foster Not Too Happy Reporter Asking Him About Baby Mamma Drama at Home

Houston Texans running back Arian Foster is known for giving a polite bow when he scores every touchdown, but he was feeling anything but peace and serenity when a reporter walked up to his house to ask him about the woman claiming to be pregnant with hi child.

Oh--and Foster is married with two kids; so yeah--not good.


In case you have not heard, Foster is being sued by Brittany Norwood, a young blonde woman that says she is 17-week pregnant with hi child. As of yet, Foster has not had anything to say about the issue, so Isiah Carey, a general assignment reporter for FOX 26 in Houston, decided to see if Foster did want to speak.

So he hunted Foster down and tried to get him to talk--at his home.

As you could probably imagine, he was not real happy to have some reporter asking him about his baby mamma drama with his wife and kids right inside. Carey transcribed the exchange on his website:

Isiah: There’s no way we can get a word with you?
Arian: Please get off my property man…please bro.
Arian: Is your story that important to you, is it really dog.
Arian: Do you know how this s**t is tearing me apart?
Isiah: I understand that and I…
Arian: Then come on man, let’s get real man.
Arian: Look at me in my eyes and tell me this is alright man?
Arian: That’s not ok dog I’ve got family here. I got two kids here bro.
Isiah: I got it but we’re not showing your home’s location.
Arian: I don’t care bro, I don’t care. I’ll talk to y’all when I feel it’s right and it’s not right man.
Isiah: Ok.
Arian: You believe her all you want to dog I know in my heart. I know what’s in me man. This is my house.
Isiah: Can I leave my card with you?
Arian: No bruh, I know how to get in contact with you man.

Is it just me or has anyone else never heard so many 'bruhs' in a conversation not involving surfer dudes?


No comments:

Post a Comment