Monday, January 13, 2014

Colorado Craft Brewery Sends Peyton Manning Some Good Beer

When I heard another reporter try to get Peyton Manning to say something about whether he might call it quits at the end of the season I got up from my desk and got another beer. Come on folks! Don't you get tired of asking the same question over and over?

I think Peyton was tired of it; either that or just tired from the game because his answer was a little more honest than they expected. He wanted a Bud Light.

@SBNation/Twitter
When I heard him say he just wanted a Bud Light I couldn't believe it. That a way to connect with the people Peyton! Let them know you want to do what they have been doing for the last few hour! There was only one problem though.

Bud Light? Really? With the $20 or so million you are making this season Peyton you can't afford a better beer than that?

Just in case he can't a local craft brewery decided to send him some of their:


I have never wanted to be a pro football player more than in this very moment.

Free beer. The only way it can get any better is if he got some free steaks to go with that free beer.

Omaha?




No comments:

Post a Comment