Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This Jameis Winston Inspired 'Art' is Just a Little Disturbing [PHOTO]

Art is supposed to make you think and feel. What it makes you think and feel is up to the viewer of course, but sometimes with the method that the artist chooses to depict his or her vision it's kind of hard not to react to some things with shock, disbelief--basically a WTF.

Like I did when I first saw this piece of 'art' inspired by the life and times of Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston (Caution--this sucker is NSFW and just a little messed up).

@NBCSports/Twitter

Without further ado here it is:
 
From http://universehacktress.com/digital-painting/
I think it is safe to say the artist is not a sports fan and doesn't care for the high horse that sports figure are put on (or for fraternities).

My kind of art usually involves dogs playing poker so instead of me trying to describe it--because all I can think is 'damn that's some disturbing sh*t-- follow this link to a statement from the artist.

[Gamedayr]

Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment