Tuesday, May 6, 2014

WATCH: WWE Tribute to Superfan Connor 'The Crusher' Michalek Will Bring Tears to Your Eyes

This is one of those posts that I knew I had to do, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to do it until I decided not to even try. Instead I'm just going to be upfront with what I was trying to figure out how to wax poetic about.

The wrestlers and folks in the WWE are so much more than athletes and entertainers. These guys are absolutely incredible people.




Why the hero worship? After watching this clip of what Daniel Bryan and the rest of the superstars did for Connor 'the Crusher' they deserve it. Connor was a little kid that was expected to lose his battle with cancer soon, and they went above and beyond the call of duty to give him a day that most adults would pay handsomely to have.

Watch the video the WWE put together and try not to tear up (impossible).



A few weeks after WrestleMania young Connor lost his fight. Excuse me while I go get another Kleenex.

Well done WWE. Rest in peace Connor.

[FTW]



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment