Friday, August 22, 2014

The Houston Texans Cheerleaders Want to Pump You Up For #FreestyleFriday! [VIDEO]

Back in the 80s Hans and Franz graced late night television and tried to pump us up. As someone from that generation I can say that I laughed my behind off, but as for being pumped up it just didn't happen.

Now if I were to walk in my gym and see the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL dancing--yeah, that would pump me up.


I have no idea where this gym is, but you can guarantee that every guy that belongs there will be kicking themselves for not working out Friday morning/afternoon (whenever they filmed this).

I have to give props to the guy in the background pretending to do pushups while the girls are doing there thing--except for one time where he couldn't help but look (no male could):





Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment