Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Congratulations to the Kansas City Royals!!!

Lots of fairweather Royals fans are probably coming out of the woodwork this season and especially not that they are moving on to the ALDS to play the Los Angeles Angels. Those that aren't jumping on the bandwagon are telling anyone and everyone they know that the Angels are going to kill the Royals.

Which one am I? Are the Angels going to clobber the Royals?

@cjzero/Twitter

Absolultely not and I have no idea.

I have no desire to claim allegiance to the Royals at all, It's all I can do to cheer for the Rangers and Astros (yes, I know they suck). What I am a huge fan of is a team that has been a doormat for decades and against the odds and expectations turns in the kind of season that the Royals have.

So to you guys I say this--conratulations. Later on today I will eat a double cheeseburger in your honor...and maybe some fries...and a chocolate shake.

As for the other question--will the Angels clobber the Royals? I have no clue, but I hope Kansas City kills 'em.

Go Royals!!!



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment