Thursday, October 9, 2014

WATCH: Canadian Football League Wide Receiver Gets Knocked the **** Out!

Each and every week we see tons of monster hits by the college kids on Saturday and the NFL guys on Sunday. More often than not the victim is able to get off the ground under his own power. He may have to take a few plays off to clear the cobwebs, but for the most part he's okay.

This poor guy from the Canadian Football League was not so lucky.

via Busted Coverage

The poor guy's name is Simon Charbonneau-Campeau of the Calgary Stampede. Saskatchewan defensive back Marshay Green is the one that laid the blow on him. Before you ask--yes, he's alive and no Green was not flagged for the play.

Amazing, right? Who knew Canadians could be so brutal!

Simon's comments (yeah, not typing his last name again) after the game were something else (via Calgary Sun):
“I just remember waking up in the training room and talking to the trainers,” Charbonneau-Campeau said. “I remember a couple plays, but I don’t remember that play at all.
“Right now, I feel pretty good. Yeah, I don’t have short-term memory right now, but I don’t feel any dizziness or sickness. I think I’ll be fine.”
The man did not remember getting up and walking off the field under his own power. Talk about beast-mode!

[Busted Coverage]



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment