Monday, March 2, 2015

Marshawn Lynch Talks to the Media--Just Not American Media

News of something that the people have pretty much given up on happening began making the rounds online early Sunday morning. For some reason, it seems that one of the most difficult interviews in the NFL decided to go ahead and give an interview. Yes, Marshawn Lynch talked to the media, but there's a catch.

It wasn't American media.

via Reddit
No, the man that makes the news by refusing to talk to those who report it actually talked with a reporter, a Turkish reporter, about the Super Bowl.

"To be honest with you, I would be lying if I didn't tell you that I was expecting the ball. Yes, I was expecting the ball. But in life, these things happen. Like I told a reporter after the game, it's a team sport," he said in the interview.

Lynch was in Turkey with former Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams and Cleveland Browns tight end Gary Barnidge for an American Football Without Barriers camp. The interview was on NTV Spor, Turkey's leading sports Network.

The reporter even gave a nod to Lynch's prowess with the American media by saying, "I have to ask this so I don't get fined."



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment