Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Derek Jeter's GF Hannah Davis Replacing Rob Lowe in Direct TV Commercials [VIDEOS]

Do you find the Rob Lowe Direct TV commercials a little creepy? Do they bug you? For some reason do you just not like them? Well--then you will be happy to hear that the company is putting an end to them. No more Rob Lowe and his weird alter egos. Instead it will be Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hannah Davis and her horse.

Her talking horse.

via Twitter
As glad as I am that Rob Lowe is gone it would have been interesting to see Hannah Davis do the same style commercials. Can you just imagine," Hi! I'm Hannah Davis and I have Direct TV. And I'm super slutty Hannah Davis and I have cable (especially Cinemax)."

Now that would have been awesome.




[TerezOwens]

Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment