Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Brandon Marshall Wished He Could Have Hidden Under Bench After Lateral [VIDEO]

Last week New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall complained about not being included in the conversation about the NFL's top wide receivers. His fans will say he should be because he has been very productive even though he has never played with a top-notch quarterback.His detractors will simply point to the bone-headed play he made last week against the Eagles.

You know the one; the one Marshall has called the worst play in NFL history:


That one was so bad that fans were probably embarrassed for him. No one--including Marshall--knows what he was thinking at the moment. During an appearance on Inside the NFL Tuesday Marshall had this to say about the play:
"I spent the last 24 hours thinking about why? Why did I pitch the ball back?" Marshall said. "I never wanted to crawl under something so quickly. I saw the bench and I said, 'Man, only if I could crawl under that bench right now.'"
The only question left to ask now is this--is it worse than the butt-fumble?



Nope.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment