Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boston Red Sox Reliever Joel Hanrahan Gets Destructive

This little post could also be titled "Stupid Advertisers," but I didn't think that would get too many people to click on the post and check it out. Plus it doesn't really tell you too much, and talking about someone getting destructive--I admit, I would click on the post even if I didn't write it.

Anyway...the pitcher in question is Joel Hanrahan, and in the top of the ninth he has a wild pitch that got a little too wild and did some damage to one of the signs behind home plate.

Now is it just me or is anyone else wondering why they put something back there in a position that could get hit by errant baseballs travelling at incredibly high speeds that could break so easy? Just seems kinda silly to me.






Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment