Thursday, June 27, 2013

Indianapolis Colts Have Figured Out How to Good Ole No. 12 Sexy

Andrew Luck has the talent and potential to be the next great quarterback in the NFL. To have such poise under pressure at such a young age and on such a big stage is impressive to say the least. However--and I don't mean this to be negative; I'm just stating an opinion--the dude looks like kind of a doofus.

Now I am sure there are plenty out there that do think he is sexy, but I doubt that they are in the majority. The Colts have figured out a way to make ole #12 sexy though.

With this t-shirt seen in an Indianapolis Airport:


I said they could do something for No. 12--the No. 12--not Luck. The man is what he is. There is no changing that. Now whether this is official merchandise from the team or anything is a mystery, but you have to admit it's kinda cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment