Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adidas Offering Up Porsche to Fastest Three 40-Yard Dash Times at the Combine

Last year at rhe NFL Combine Adidas offered up $100K to the prospect tht ran the fastest 40-yard dash while wearing their shoes. This year they are doing something again, but a little different. Rather than just give something to the fastest time they are rewarding the top three. Rather than give cash they are giving away custom Porsches.

All you have to do is be really fast, wear their shoes, and then sign with the company.

via Bleacher Report
I have to wonder though. Do you have to get the paint job that they are showing in the picture below. I suppose a Porsche is a Porsche, but if I had a choice I do not think I would want that paint job unless the car was free.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment