Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Latest Week in Galleries

I know that folks tend to be pretty busy during the week with work and other responsibilities so they may miss some of the great content that I post here every day, especially the galleries. That is why I will usually post something every Friday night (its 2 AM right now) linking back to all my posts from earlier in the week that included galleries.

Why? Because I'd hate for anyone to miss out!

Wow, that sounded a little ego-maniacal. Okay--truth? I just wanted another excuse to post a picture of a scantily clad babe. So sue me.

In case you are interested, here are the links to every post from the last week that included a gallery:

Free Sean Payton!

Real Men (in the NFL) Wear Pink and Destroy Cars

A Coach Burns Up, An Icon Burns Down, and Nothing Burns in West Virginia and the Best of a Crazy Week in College Football

Phillip Phillips and other Memorable National Anthem Performances

Pablo Sandoval Makes History in Game One of the World Series

And the 2012 World Series Champion Will Be...

Mid-season Heisman Contenders

Kansas State and Nine Other Can't Miss College Football Games

Giants Win Game 7 to Move on to World Series

Look Out 'Bama! Florida is for Real! (and the Rest of the Best in College Football Action)

Cheating Chargers and Cam Newton's Suggestion Box


No comments:

Post a Comment