Sunday, February 23, 2014

Notre Dame DT Louis Nix: I Just Feel Sexier.

Notre Dame defensive lineman Louis Nix III has always been a player of the people. He has been an open and engaging personality during his days playing for Notre Dame in South Bend,  and is a must follow on Twitter (if you like to be entertained that is).

He's the top rated defensive tackle in the draft due to his talent (middle of the first round), but if you went off his media presence alone he'd be in contention for the top pick.

@Eric_Kelly6/Twitter
While the skinny fast guys were running drills Sunday it was time for the big guys that like to tackle them to talk to the media. As fans of the Fighting Irish can attest to, he was his usual funny self. Here
are a few of the highlights (via CBS Sports):
  • On why he lost 23 pounds since he started training for the combine:
"I enjoy my weight. But people wanted me down, so I lost it ... My stomach doesn't stick out as much. That's nice. I just feel sexier."
  • On if he'll stay slimmed down after he's drafted:
"If they want me to stay, I'll stay. If they want me to get sexy, I've got it."
  • When a reporter asked how his knee, the source of some concern, is feeling:
"How's the knee? It's fantastic. How's your knee?"
  • On how the team interviews were going:
"I was starstruck by Pete Carroll. I talked to Mike Tomlin. [John] Harbaugh, he was kind of nice. Sorta."
How can you not like this guy? Does anyone not like this guy?

[If you want hear more from Nix check out this clip from BlueGoldIllustrated.]





Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment